Thursday, December 13, 2007

Life is a bit out of control right now

I realized it's been almost a month since my last update. Mom has been swamped with work. I have been to Toronto and Cincinnati this past month and have only been in the office like 2 days in the last 60. Crazy! As a result, I am behind on everything. I have a couple pictures here from the last month. The first is the kids visit with Santa. He came to Mommy's work for a Christmas breakfast. Canyon asked him for an arcade (a real arcade -- "only 10 or so games") and Presley asked for a Batman T-shirt. Santa will have a hard time trying to manage equality. I've also included a picture from the General Mills corporate jet. It's definitely the way to travel when you have to travel. Easy in, easy out and great great food. More pictures from our trip to LA and San Diego soon!


No comments: