Friday, May 22, 2009

Mother's Day and Gymnastics

On Mother's Day, we woke up and the kids asked me what I wanted to do that day for my special day. I told them that I wanted to go the farmer's market and buy flowers. Canyon told me that was the worst idea in the world and started crying. Dad stuck up for me and we ventured into St. Paul to the farmer's market. The kids ended up having a blast, having egg sandwiches, brats and picking out the flowers for flower boxes. My highlight was at the end of the day when Canyon said, "My high today was going to the farmer's market".


Presley is really enjoying gymnastics this season. She's so excited that she asked if she could do the "meet" at the end of the season. I think she really just wants the trophies and the ribbons but she is so excited that she's even willing to wear the required leotard for the event, a huge deal for my little tomboy. Here are some pictures on the balance beam and with her class.


No comments: